Future Community Leaders Scholarship
Future Community Leaders Scholarship Application is Now Open
Bank of Commerce takes great pride in community involvement through many various sponsorships and by volunteering in and around our community. Growing up in such tight-knit communities in Carbon County, we believe it is important to set the example for you, our youth and future community leaders. Whether you have been an active volunteer, have given back through community service efforts, or have participated in educational, social or service clubs, we want you to start thinking about how your hard work can make a positive change in the communities you live in.
- Carbon County High School Senior graduates
- Successfully accepted and enrolled in college for fall semester. (You may apply before you are accepted and enrolled, however, proof of enrollment will be required for scholarship funds will be awarded.)
- Application opens January 1, 2023 and the deadline to submit is April 14, 2023.
- (4) $500 scholarships awarded
- Recipients provide proof of college enrollment for scholarship payment.
To be Considered:
- Complete application found here. Include Supporting documents requested on application form.
- To submit your application, first email the Scholarship Committee at email@example.com and request a SECURE LINK. We will respond with a link for you to upload supporting documents. Typically, video files are too large for us to receive via email, so it is important to request the link before sending in your application and video or we may not receive your information.