Future Community Leaders Scholarship
Bank of Commerce takes great pride in community involvement through many various sponsorships and by volunteering in and around our community. Growing up in such tight-knit communities in Carbon County, we believe it is important to set the example for you, our youth and future community leaders. Whether you have been an active volunteer, have given back through community service efforts, or have participated in educational, social or service clubs, we want you to start thinking about how your hard work can make a positive change in the communities you live in.
- Carbon County High School Senior 2021 graduates
- Successfully accepted and enrolled in college for fall semester (proof of enrollment will be required for scholarship to be awarded)
- Complete application.
- Create short video (2 minutes or less) responding to the question of your choice below:
- If you could implement one thing to benefit the youth in your community and money wasn’t an issue, what would you do?
- If you were to come back to your community after graduating college, what would you do to improve the community.
- Submit supporting documents to the Scholarship Committee by clicking here
- Scholarship inquiries can be sent to the following email address, but please don’t attempt to send video files to this address (they are too large) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application deadline: Friday, April 16, 2021
- (4) $500 scholarships awarded
- Recipients provide proof of college enrollment