Federal Stimulus Payments
As required by the CARES Act, The Treasury Department and IRS have begun issuing the economic impact payments. Most Americans will not have to take any action, as funds will either be direct deposited or a paper check will be sent using your most current information on file with the IRS.
Take no action if you:
- Have filed your 2018 or 2019 federal income tax return
- Receive Social Security, retirement, disability,or survivor benefits
- Receive Railroad Retirement benefits
The IRS will submit automatic payments to Bank of Commerce on your behalf if you have had your 2018/2019 tax return direct deposited with us. The IRS has launched a tool for consumers to check the status of payments; including when your funds are scheduled to be deposited and made available to you. Click this link to check the status of your payment, confirm your payment type (direct deposit or check), or enter your information to receive a direct deposit payment.
With the Stay Home Orders, Bank of Commerce has less staff on-site each day and we are experiencing a significantly higher call volume. Customers calling in have had longer wait times. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest our customers utilize any of the options available to you to access account information 24/7. You can also set up notifications to be alerted when deposits post to your account.
- Online banking
- BOC mobile app
- Telephone banking hotline: 307-324-4501 or toll free 800-934-4634
Read on for more helpful links and information regarding the Federal Stimulus Payments.
Who is eligible for the Economic Impact Payment?
US Citizens or resident aliens who:
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Could not be claimed as a dependent of another taxpayer, and
- Had an adjusted gross income under a certain limit.
How much will I receive?
Those individuals with an adjusted gross income up to $75,000 qualify for $1200.
Those married couples, filing jointly with an adjusted income up to $150,000 qualify for $2400.
You will receive an additional $500 per qualifying child.
The IRS does not have my current information. How do I update?
You can update and submit bank information if you
- Receive paper checks and would like your payment to be automatically deposited into your BOC Bank account,
- Did not file taxes in 2018 or 2019,
- OR have closed the bank account associated with previous years returns.